In House Security Officer (N. Stockton)
Be a part of a Professional and forward thinking security team, operating to the maximum level of professional security.
* Provides safety patrols, parking lot enforcement, response to all emergencies to include fires, medical, and alarms
* provides protection for family members and guests by monitoring premises via closed circuit television, must be proficient in identifying, and resolving security related issues.
* Establish a professional working relationship with local EMS and law enforcement representatives.
* Must possess a "can do" attitude and able to enforce company policies.
* Training will be provided.
If interested please email resumes to Applicationwork8@gmail.com
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers