compensation: compensation: $35 - $50 per hour employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you looking to work independently, away from an office? Do you like to work face to face with different people every day? Are you a self-starter and able to manage your time wisely? Would you like to control the amount of time that you work and the amount of money that you make? If you said YES to all of these questions, insurance premium auditing may be perfect for you.
Cal Audits has over 30 years of experience auditing in the state of California. We specialize in performing premium audits, primarily workers compensation and general liability audits. Our clients are major insurance companies who provide us with the audit assignments. We hire contractors, (premium auditors), to complete the audits. No sales involved.
- Immediate availability
- $35 - $50 per hour/ DOE
- Independent Contractor
- Required to travel throughout an assigned territory
- Scheduling, performing audits and submitting audits in a timely manner
- As a contractor, bill the hours for the audits completed
- Like running your own business, all assignments are provided to you
- Paid weekly
- Software program is provided
- Highly organized, self-motivated and self-driven
- Bookkeeping and payroll experience is a must
- Able to work independently, with great time management skills
- Computer literate, own a laptop, have internet service, cell phone, and scanner
- Reliable vehicle with current auto insurance, able to visit multiple locations in a day
- Professional, courteous, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
*Insurance premium auditing experience preferred
Territory: Stockton to Merced
Please email resume, no phone calls please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers