compensation: Compensation based on experience employment type: part-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
A growing CPA firm is looking for a remote experienced tax accountant to support our fast growth. We're diverse in both the type of work performed and the various industries we engage with and serve.
The ideal candidate is a team player with excellent communication skills. This position will ideally sit in San Francisco, but will have an option to be distributed in CA.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Answer tax questions from clients and potential clients
• Prepare and review individual, corporation, partnership, and trust tax returns
• Works well independently, accurately, and efficiently with minimal directions
• recognize priorities and able to meet deadlines
• Research tax situations and propose solutions
• Manage, maintain and reconcile records and payroll in QBO
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• The ability to communicate clearly and accurately - both written and verbal
• At least 2-5 years experience in preparing personal and business tax returns
• CPA certification and/or EA license
• The ability to use various cloud Apps and Software
• Minimum travel may be required
• Access to your own Wi-Fi, computer and cell phone are required
• Proficient in QBO and familiar with Proconnect tax online
• Proficiency in MS office application
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Remote-work, flexible scheduling, great team, growth and stable firm
• We offer excellent hourly compensation based on experience
• Standard reimbursement for Internet
• Access to a host of cloud based Apps (Intuit Tax Proconnect, QBO, Slack, Accelo, SharePoint, etc.)
• Tax season bonus
Please reply with your resume, a link to your LinkedIn profile, and a brief summary of why you are an ideal candidate to Lilian P.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers