employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Who is Financial Center Credit Union?
Financial Center Credit Union (FCCU) was founded in 1954 guided by the philosophy of "People Helping People." Combining a fun work environment with a friendly atmosphere, employment with FCCU is not just a job, but a career. Our mission focuses on providing our members with credit where credit is due. We strive to return true value back to our members and you could be a part of that!
What is this position all about?
We are looking for a responsible, results orientated Operations Supervisor/Branch Manager to help us execute our mission as a not for profit financial cooperative. Come be a part of the Financial Center Credit Union team.
Operations Supervisors/Branch Managers are in charge of the overall management of a FCCU location and are responsible for the branch's performance - both sales and operations. Operations Supervisors lead by example, coach to the right behaviors, and hold their team accountable to do the right thing for our members.
What would you do?
- Provide leadership, coach, train, and manage staff to insure branch achieves sales and operational goals through performance management
- Underwrite consumer loans within established guidelines
- Monitor all branch activities to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures
- Demonstrate responsibility for security of member information and credit union property
- Consistently contribute to the team and achievement of credit union goals and objectives
What are the core qualifications?
- 2+ years of similar or related experience in a leadership capacity
- Post High School degree strongly preferred
- Demonstrated leadership proficiency in sales, service, and operations
- Demonstrated ability to achieve individual and team goals
Why would you want to work here?
Financial Center offers a career, not just a job. We are proud of our robust benefits package which includes:
- Performance based incentives
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Clothing Allowance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Financial Center Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.