compensation: DOE / Competitive employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Parkwest Casino 580 is looking for an Accounting/Audit Supervisor to perform the day to day processing of compliance documentation, filing and transactions to ensure that the casino cage operations are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner. The Accounting/Audit Supervisor will lead cage employees by enforcing established policies and procedures all the while demonstrating exemplary customer service to our guests. As Supervisor you will ensure that the cage’s daily accounting functions runs smoothly.
• Provide strong leadership to cultivate an environment where team members demonstrate pride, commitment to their profession and to the Casino, teamwork, and our core values.
• Ensure that the Gaming Cage is run in a manner that exemplifies our core values, meets established quality standards, and is in compliance with applicable regulations and requirements.
• Hire and manage assigned team members and use resources in a respectful and fiscally responsible manner.
• Ensure that team members have the proper tools and training to effectively and safely perform their jobs.
• Responsible for ensuring day-to-day compliance with Title 31 regulations.
• Email daily paperwork to accounting department including deposit slips and logs, ASAI transactions and overflow bank log.
• Review daily cage balancing sheets for overs/shorts.
• Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
• Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
• Other duties may include, but are not limited to, maintaining proper back up files for research and reference; producing financial statements and preparing reports and summaries for supervisors and managers; ensuring the completeness and accuracy of data on accounts and documents, i.e., logs; reconciling computer reports with operating reports; checking figures, postings, and documents to ensure that they are correct, mathematically accurate, and properly coded; correcting and noting errors, etc.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Experience with automated accounting systems
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to be accurate and have attention to detail
• Ability to work cooperatively with staff
• Ability to exercise a high degree of professionalism
• Ability to ensure all confidential data is maintained securely and handled in a discreet fashion
• 2+ years of prior accounting experience
• 2+ years of prior supervisory/management experience
• High school diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent. Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Open availability. Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
• MUST BE 21 YEARS OLD!!!
• Must provide evidence of employment eligibility in the U.S.
• Must be able to pass a mandatory drug test, criminal background and credit check.
• Must be able to obtain CA gambling establishment city employee permit and State Key License.
We know you are up for the challenge to succeed to your fullest!
Parkwest Casino 580 is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, citizenship, physical/mental disabilities, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers