VIN: WAUGL78E95A579535 condition: excellent cylinders: 8 cylinders drive: 4wd fuel: gas odometer: 153000 paint color: red size: full-size title status: clean transmission: automatic type: sedan
QR Code Link to This Post
I'm selling a 2005.5 Audi S4 with a clean title and it just passed smog.
I just received the CA license plate, but some of the photos show an Oregon license plate.
2005 Audi S4 (B7 body style, same as 2006)
Clean title in hand
6 speed Automatic transmission (Triptronic with paddle shifters)
4.2L V8 Engine
2 New front tires and a 4 wheel alignment Sept. 2018.
Have receipts for over $20,000 in upgrades.
- $8,000 stereo system with Pioneer head unit, Focal speakers, JL Audio Amps, and JL Audio Subwoofer. Amps and sub are custom mounted into the sides of the trunk area. Head unit has AUX input and built in hard drive.
- Milltek down pipes with high flow cats
- Milltek cat back exhaust
- Milltek cold air intake
- REVO stage 2 tune (includes portable REVO SPS switch to change tunes)
- Bilstein PSS9 coilovers
- Stern adjustable control arms
- BBS RGR 19" 2 piece forged rims with Goodyear Eagle F1 tires 235/35-19
- Neuspeed rear sway bar
- 034 Motorsports engine mounts
- ECS Tuning Snub Mount
- Tinted windows
Originally ordered with basically every factory option available including:
- Carbon fiber trim
- Adaptive Bi-Xenon headlights (moves with steering wheel)
- Heated front and rear black leather Recaro seats and cold weather package
- Auto tinting mirrors, Heated side mirrors
- Homelink garage opener
- Rain sensing windshield wipers
- 4 position driver seat memory
- Power rear and manual side sun shades
Service is up to date with tune up, oil change, etc recently performed. Major service completed at 120k miles.
Car is located in Tracy, CA currently registered, current smog and ready to drive away.
Keywords: audi a4 s4 s6 rs4 rs6 bmw m3 m5 mercedes c63 amg vw v8 v10 4.2 quattro awd g37 wrx STI evo lancer 2005 2006
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers