QR Code Link to This Post
I am in the process of clearing out and packing up my entire house, in preparation for a move out of state in late September. My house in is North Stockton, near the intersection of Kelley Drive and Beaufort Avenue.
I need an amazing organizer and packer to help me with various tasks a for few hours each week, and I’ll give you a few examples below:
- clear out closets, then sort (throwing away trash, organizing items for selling, giveaway, packing, storage)
- clear out garage, then sort (throwing away trash, organizing items for selling, giveaway, packing, storage)
- alphabeting my vinyl album collection in preparation to sell.
- typing out description of clothes (brand, color, size) in preparation to sell online
The number of hours I can offer each week will vary based on what needs to be done that week and my availability. Generally speaking, I may be offering 5-20 hours per week, until all the work is done.
I am offering $10 per hour CASH, paid at the end of your shift that same day. I am flexible on availability, but have a preference for a person who is available during the day time.
If you are interested, please reply with the following information:
3. Phone number:
4. Status: for example… “college student” or “currently between jobs” (I just want to get a little sense of who you are and your need for the work
5. Your organizing experience:
6. Earliest date you are able to shart: for example… “Sunday, August 25th”
7. Weekly availability: for example… “Tuesdays 10am to 1pm”
8. Can you lift up to 20 pounds: “Yes or No”
You can also include any other information you would like me to know about you, and/or any initial questions you may have for me too.
Please note: I don’t want to waste anyone time (mine or yours), so I will only reply to those people who provide all the 7 pieces of requested information above. If any of the information is not provided, unfortunately I cannot reach out to you. In short, the more thorough your reply is, the better chance that I will be giving you a call! :-)
Please read this ad a couple of times before you reply, so that you are clear on the details. If this ad is still posted, then the job is still available.