compensation: DOE employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
California Rural Legal Assistance, a non-profit legal services organization dedicated to providing comprehensive legal services to low income individuals, has an immediate opening for a temporary Legal Secretary/Receptionist (2-3 weeks) with possibility of being extended up to 3 months, this position is full-time (7.5 hrs per day).
We are a fast paced practice and looking for the BEST staff to provide exceptional service for our clients. Bi-lingual in Spanish is a plus but we are open to all applicants. Knowledge of Legal Server (CMS) is a plus but we are willing to train the right individual.
• Support other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
• Oversee various office files and provide general office filing support
• Welcoming visitors/clients
• Wield strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
• Organize, review, and allocate incoming mail according to specified procedures
• Order office and kitchen supplies
• Route all incoming phone calls to the appropriate individual
• Bilingual (Spanish and English) preferred.
• Self-starter and team oriented.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Legal experience preferred.
• Interest in enthusiastically working with low income populations.
• To apply please submit your resume and a cover letter.
To apply please submit your resume and a cover letter.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities