Do you possess great attention to detail? Have machine operator or some CNC experience? Do you quickly pick up on processes and have a basic understanding of GMP? If you have these attributes and have at least one year experience working as a machine operator, then we want to speak to you today about a promising opportunity with a luxury brand, premium eye-wear company looking for professionals to fill the machine operator role.
QR Code Link to This Post
Entry level position. Set up and operate an MEI machine and perform regular maintenance as directed. Follows established procedures, processes, quality and safety protocols and/or standards. Performs a variety of tasks as required by the Manufacturing Lead.
Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
• Able to set up machines as outlined in the manufacturing record.
• Able to perform snap test quality inspections to ensure cuts stay consistent throughout the entire production run.
• Maintains the Manufacturing Record throughout the entire production run to ensure counts on production are accurate.
• Ensure production goals are met daily
• Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
Basic computer skills. Good interpersonal skills; able to work with co-workers to achieve production goals. Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures in this field.
Will be starting on the day shift and once sufficiently trained, will be moved onto graveyard (12am-8:30am)
Interested parties are encouraged to contact a Cornerstone Staffing Solutions staffing professional today at (925)484-0266 or apply online at www.cssitalent.com
Keywords: Entry level machine operator, CNC, Lathe operator