The William Fall Group, Inc. one of the nation's largest independent residential appraisal firms, has immediate, full-time and part-time openings for CERTIFIED or LICENSED real estate staff appraisers in your market. For over 30 years, WFG has maintained its reputation as an industry leader with an unwavering commitment to the highest quality and customer service standards.
QR Code Link to This Post
Strong writing and analytical skills, experience in REO appraisals, and the ability to work within deadlines are required.
Being an employee appraiser at WFG offers:
• A steady flow of work from a well-balanced blend of AMCs and direct clients.
• Ability to work on diverse product lines including not only traditional appraisals, but also innovative alternative valuation products
• Full in-house support team including experienced Quality Control professionals, administrative staff for daily scheduling, and IT support
Embark on a career at The William Fall Group, where you will receive excellent benefits including competitive fee split, a bi-weekly pay schedule, vehicle allowance, MLS reimbursement, and health insurance options to name a few.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit an email titled: STAFF APPRAISER containing a copy of your resume and coverage areas.
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers