Join our Merchandising team and help us stock flowers at Costco.
• Maintain cooler merchandising standards based on product schematic
• Provide sales and customer service support to Costco members
• Maintain quality requirements through daily "grooming" of product
• Maintain a clean cooler and work area
• Change water to ensure maintenance of quality standards
• Develop and maintain positive relationship with Costco team
• Must be able to regularly lift up to 25# on an ongoing basis throughout each shift
• Must be able to stand on an ongoing basis throughout each shift
• Reliable - Able to consistently work assigned schedule
• Ability to read and follow merchandising schematic
• Good communication skills
• Strong people skills
• Flexible schedule - Able to work variable holiday schedules
MUST WORK ENTIRE SHIFT BELOW:
Saturday 12/21: 7am-11am
Sunday 12/22: 7am-11am
Monday 12/23: 8:30am-5:30pm
LOCATION: Lodi Costco
ABOUT US: Kendal is a multi-faceted organization whose major goal is to become the partner of choice for our many customers. Our outstanding quality and attention to design set us apart in the industry as a leading bouquet manufacturer. We are a leading importer and distributor of a wide variety of fresh cut flowers of consistent quality. Our goal is to keep ahead of the industry's trends by updating our portfolio to include the most innovative developments in the business. At Kendal, our mission is to establish ourselves as the leading supplier and finest distributor of fresh cut flowers for the Western United States.
Job Type: Temporary
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers