condition: excellent cylinders: 8 cylinders drive: fwd fuel: gas odometer: 101000 paint color: white rv type: class C size / dimensions: 21' length 11' high title status: clean transmission: automatic
QR Code Link to This Post
Reluctantly selling my old faithful, road-ready 21' RV Ford Winnebago Itasca Sundancer 400 (nice comfortable house on WHEELS!).
I am the second owner of this totally reliable vehicle. Registered until September 2019 and clean title. This RV would be perfect for Burning Man. Although it has 101K miles on the odometer, its' Ford E-350- fuel injected 7.5 liter engine runs like a Swiss watch and has never let us down.
The list of extras is almost too lengthy to list and everything works including:
Starts instantly and purrs like a kitten (starter motor and fuel pump upgraded).
* Rooftop air conditioner
* Driver compartment air conditioning
* 3-way refrigerator/freezer
* Microwave Oven
* Fire Extinguisher
* 3 burner range with oven
* Sink w/faucet, kitchen table and counter.
* Forced Air Conditioning & Heating
* 6 gallon water heater & Demand Water Pump
* Couch bed/Pantry
* Cab Divider & Bunk Privacy Curtain
* Cab Overhead Bunk/Sleep six (6) people comfortably
* 36 Gallon Holding Water Tank
* 10' Sewer Hose/Storage and gloves
* Cruise control
* Outside auxiliary shower
* Outside auxiliary sound system and tape deck
* Tires: 80% back, 70% front rubber
* Drop-down awning. No holes.
* Rear lighted storage compartment
* Rear bike platform with storage chest
* 30 liter LPG gas tank
* Marine Toilet with sink, Mirrored Medicine Cabinet, shower, closet and LOTS of storage cabinets!
** Original Operations Manual
Camping chairs & table, propane camp stoves, cooking utensils, silverware, coffee-maker, hydraulic jack, fishing equipment, 5 gallon gasoline reserve tank, tools, water hoses, jumper cables, emergency air compressor.
Available for viewing by appointment only. Call, come see, let's talk and NEGOTIATE!