Are you dedicated to providing a safe work environment? Then check this out!
Parkwest Casino Lodi is bringing a fresh face to the casino industry. To help aid in the creation of this new casino culture, Parkwest Casino Lodi is looking to hire a Security Guard. Our Security Guards are responsible for providing a safe environment by ensuring the security of the casino, employees and the guests. A successful Security Guard will possess keen observation skills and understand the basic card room games while demonstrating a high level of customer service to various personality types from multiple cultures.
1. Security Guards are expected to have a valid BSIS guard card.
2. A successful Security Guard will be able to operate a surveillance system quickly and effectively.
3. Security Guards should be able to write an accurate detailed report.
4. As Security Guard you will be expected to count chips with a limited number of mistakes.
5. Guest service is of the utmost importance. We take pride in our guests and the service we give them on a daily basis. We hope that with your help we can reach the next level of customer service.
6. Security Guards should expect to work any shift. Must be available to work weekends, nights, and holidays.
- High school diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent.
- Open availability. Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD
- Must provide evidence of employment eligibility in the U.S.
- Must be able to pass a mandatory drug test (NOT including Marijuana), criminal background and credit check.
-Company Match 401K
-Paid Time Off
-Paid Sick Leave
****PLUS WE OFFER****
-25% employee meal discount
-25% discount when dining with up to 3 guests
-Our Security Guards work 4 / 10 hour shifts a week
We know you are up for the challenge to succeed to your fullest!
Parkwest Casino Lodi is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, citizenship, physical/mental disabilities, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers