1) These are from manufacturers such as Ral Partha, Grenadier, Reaper and the like.
2) Some paint jobs are of Professional Quality, others are not far from it. While others are High End Quality and there are a FEW which are more a bit above average in terms of Painting Quality. Many have Custom Terrain base work!
3) Some are Metal while others are Plastic, but ALL were Hand Painted.
4) To my knowledge no missing parts or breaks in any. FEW have little bits of missing terrain (like some sand or rocks) most are totally fine in that aspect. You may see little bits of paint wear. BUT then again most have no wear what so ever. They were meant for resale.
5) Per miniature this is a EXTREMELY LOW price. We would sell Hand Painted D&D Miniatures between $15-$80. At $30 each average they should sell FAST online.
6) This is a Cash Only deal. In person, at a bank or the like is fine.
You may call voice at show contact info
Ken (this line does NOT take text message. It does take Voice Messages)
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers