This position requires photography skills and experience in the taking, editing and ability to deliver high quality photographs while working with strict deadlines. The photographer we hire will also need to be familiar with operating drones and have taken the required certification; as we also create videos and virtual tours of clients' homes. Photographers will be required to work with a schedule as set for them by the marketing department. They will interface with the marketing department to deliver a final product which meets both the agent's and Fusion's standards. Must have reliable transportation and able to provide a copy of insurance upon hire date. This position is not a supervisory position.
Reports to: Operations Manager
Photographers are expected to have the following skills:
• Ability to make and execute time commitments;
• Ability to communicate professionally & effectively (strong interpersonal abilities);
• Ability to compose high quality photographs and videos;
• Ability to edit said photos and videos;
• Be a certified drone pilot;
• Strong organizational skills;
• Ability to work under pressure and satisfy strict deadlines;
• Advanced creative program skills including those relating to Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom,
Premiere and others.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Arrive in a timely and respectable manner to shoots;
• Edit and return product to Fusion the next day;
• Travel to shoots locally with infrequent longer travel;
• Ensure work product meets standards set by Fusion;
• Track hours and mileage;
• Perform all other appropriate tasks as assigned by Fusion.
Please submit all resumes to email@example.com with the subject line titled i.e Photographer Position
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers