compensation: Call now for more information regarding our new pay package! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Stop being lied to. You know what the truth sounds like.
If you are a Class A truck driver and you’re tired of all the BS…
- dishonest recruiters
- terrible dispatch communication
- stuck waiting for a load
- not making enough money
- and not seeing your family
…leave those headaches behind and come join the best trucking company in the west! KKW Trucking is hiring Class A Truck drivers that have a good driving record and no DUI’s in the last 7 years.
No need to call 50 companies to find the truth. Our goal is to be as transparent as possible in providing you information about driving with KKW. We don’t want to waste your time or ours. No lies so call today and ask us anything.
If you want to make more money, see your family more, and ultimately work for a company where you will be happy contact KKW Trucking.
We're looking for drivers with a Class A CDL along with a good driving record and no DUI's in the last 7 years. Enjoy a 5-7 day work week with 2 full days off.
The time is now to take advantage of this great opportunity and start earning more money! In addition to the .05CPM pay increase our drivers qualify for:
- Starting pay = $.50-.55cpm
- Orientation Pay
- Stop Pay
- Detention Pay
- Accessorial Pay
- Vacation Penny
- Drive newer automatic trucks, across the 11 western states!
- Life Insurance
Why Drive For KKW:
- No Contracts! We are confident in our company and culture that you will want to stay.
- Solo Drivers! Become a solo driver and leave team driving behind.
- Regional, Dedicated, & Preferred Lanes available!
- 95% No Touch Freight and all dry van!
KKW Trucking has been in the trucking business for 55 years and has been industry recognized as one of the safest and best companies to work for.
KKW's corporate office is based out of Pomona, California. We have secure yards throughout the western region. Interested? Call our recruiting team to find out more.
- Class A
- No DUI's in the last 7 years
- Good DMV Record
- 3 months of RECENT over the road tractor trailer experience
*We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.*